- ENERGY SAVING HIGH OUTPUT: 20 Watts, 190 Lumens. Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V. Average Household Energy Costs is $2.4 per Year
- EXCELLENT AND SAFE LIGHTING OUTPUT: High Quality Eco-Halogen. Wide 360° Beam Angle. 2700K Warm/Soft White (Yellowish Color), CRI 100, No Mercury. Instant On.
- MANY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Under Cabinet Puck Lights, Counter, Kitchen Range Hood, Landscape Lights, Desk and Floor Lamps, Wall Sconces, etc.
- DURABLE AND STANDARD SIZE: Small Tubular Compact Length with Clear Glass. Diameter: 0.625” (15.9mm), Length: 1.38” (35mm), Shape: T4 Type JCD, Base: G8 2 Pin (8mm Pin Distance). Pack of 10
- 90-DAY WARRANTY: Lifespan of 2,000 Hours, 1.8 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 90-Day Warranty. CE and RoHS
- Base: G8 2-Pin Bi-Pin with 8mm pin distance
- Shape: T4 Tubular JCD
- Diameter: 0.55 inches
- Length: 1.4 inches (mini version)
- Power: 20 Watts
- Luminous Flux: 190 Lumens
- Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V AC
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100 for vivid and enhanced color
Please make sure the light bulb base matches what your light fixture has. A common confusion is with G4 2-Pin light bulbs because they look very similar in photos, but the G4 has a much smaller pin distance of 4mm instead of 8mm. Please verify your pin distance prior to order.
These halogen light bulbs are dimmable using the dimmers designed for incandescent & halogen light bulbs.
All incandescent and halogen light bulbs are dimmable using traditional dimmers, as these dimmers simply adjusts the voltage level for dimming.
Dimming using LED only dimmers will result in incompatibility, as LED dimmers work very differently.Please check the compatibility of your dimmer switch or light fixture prior to purchase.