- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- WHITE LIGHT METAL HALIDE BULBS: GE Multi-Vapor bulbs offer improved white light over high pressure sodium (HPS) bulbs. The bulb offers 13,600 Lumens with 4000K color temperature.
- SIMPLE BULB CHANGE REQUIRED: In most cases, simply change your bulb to a Multi-Vapor metal halide light bulb to revolutionize your lighting.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY METAL HALIDE LIGHT BULBS: These light bulbs will cost $21/year to operate in energy costs based on 3 hours of use per day.
- LIGHT BULBS FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE: The combination of high efficiency and long life make these HID metal halide light bulbs an ideal light source for many commercial and industrial applications.
- METAL HALIDE LIGHT BULBS WITH GOOD OPTICAL CONTROL: Like incandescent light bulbs, these metal halide bulbs are a "point" light source, which allows for good optical control.
- 175-Watt Light Bulb
- Rated Life of 6,000-Hours
- HID Multi-Vapor Quartz Metal Halide Light Bulb
- GE for every application
High Intensity Discharge High Pressure Sodium, 200 Watt, 22000 Lumens (Initial) – ED18, 2100K Color Temperature, 24000+hr Rated Life, Color Rendering Index: 22.
From the Manufacturer
GE 47760 175-Watt HID Multi-Vapor Quartz Metal Halide. Base Temperature [Max]: 210 -DegreeC, Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 3.500 cm, Bulb Finish: Clear, Bulb Material: Hard glass, Bulb Temperature [Max]: 400 -DegreeC, Burn Position: Universal burning position, Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65, Color Temperature: 4,000 K, Effective Arc Length: 1.000000 cm, Hot Restart Time to 90 percent [Min]: 10.000 min, Hot Restart Time to 90 percent [Max]: 15.000 min, Initial Lumens [Avg]: 11,700.00, Initial Lumens [Typ]: 13,600.00, Lamp Enclosure Type (LET): Enclosed fixtures only, Light Center Length (LCL): 5.000 cm, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 8.2500 cm, Mean Lumens [Avg]: 7400, Mean Lumens [Typ]: 8800, Mercury Content: 25.740 mg, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 67, Nominal Length: 8.250 cm, Open Circuit Voltage (peak lead ballast) [Min]: 540 V, Open Circuit Voltage (RMS lag ballast) [Min]: 382 V, Picograms of Mercury: 292.5 pg, Product Technology: High Intensity Discharge, Rated Life [Avg]: 6,000 h, Rated Life [Typ]: 10,000 h, Wattage: 175GE HID (High Intensity Discharge) lamps provide high efficacy and low operating cost. The HID is generally the most efficient light source. Better efficiency almost always means lower operating cost. They also have a long life. Most HID lamps have life ratings that are better than incandescent lamps and similar to fluorescent lamps. An HID lamp produces high light output from a relatively compact source. Like incandescent, it is a “point” light source, which allows for good optical control. Light bulb efficiency is measured in lumens per watt (LPW). Rated life for HID lamp life depends on the number of hours per start. The combination of high efficiency and long life makes HID an ideal light source for many commercial and industrial applications.