- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- "AFE" Almost Free Energy technology means more brightness, lifespan, and efficiency for the buck
- Classic Edison style — This is how a light bulb should look
- Costs only 6 Per 100 Hours of continuous use
- Huge Energy Saver — Replace just one long-life 60W bulb and save up to 53 dollars/Yr
- Rough Service Bulb replaces 99% of all household bulbs including fans, garages, and seasonal porches
The MiracleLED “Original” Runs For Pennies Warm Bulb, 6 Pack, replaces 99% of all the bulbs found in your home. Bring a welcoming atmosphere to every room in your house while saving huge on your energy bill by replacing inefficient, wasteful incandescent, CFLs, and old style LEDs with MiracleLED. We’ve spent 6 years perfecting LED technology and now you can reap the benefits. “The Original” Runs For Pennies bulb is the pinnacle of our efforts combining classic A19 Edison style with our revolutionary Almost Free Energy LED technology. But there’s more than just good looks and hype here, the MiracleLED Runs For Pennies Bulb is true to its name costing just 6 per 100 Hours of continuous use! Get Huge Energy Savings replacing 40W 120v up to 60W 130v long-life incandescent bulbs with 5W MiracleLED — up to 53 dollars a year off your energy bill by replacing just one bulb. Multiply your savings with this 6 Pack. Compared to CFL, LED chip technology is the safer, more efficient choice as it is manufactured with absolutely no hazardous materials (like Mercury), starts and stays instantly bright, carries a smaller carbon footprint, and uses a fraction of the energy. Nearly zero heat output and 20,000 estimated life hours means it will stay safe and effective for years to come. Make the switch to safe, efficient, MiracleLED light bulbs today to benefit yourself and the environment. Technical Specifications: 3000 Kelvin Color Temperature; 5-Watt power draw; Standard E26/E27 Medium Household Base; 20,000 Hour Estimated Lifespan; 0.60 dollars Annual Energy Cost.