- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Philips EcoVantage 39 Watt PAR38 flood light light bulb with a medium skirted base replaces a 45 Watt incandescent
- Saves up to 28 percent in energy costs
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Provides a bright, white light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
From the manufacturer
Philips 419424 Halogen PAR38 45 Watt Equivalent Flood Dimmable Standard Base Light Bulb
Philips 39W dimmable halogen indoor/outdoor flood provides bright ambient light. An energy saving alternative to 45W incandescents and it has no mercury.
Energy savings without sacrifice
- 39w (45w)
- Medium base (E26)
- Sparkling light
- Instant on-Just by flipping the switch, your room is at full brightness. No slow starting or waiting
- Bright Light-This halogen light bulb provides a bright, white light that is ideal for creating a refreshing atmosphere in your home.
- Dimmable-This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience.
This dimmable, 72 watt bulb brings bright, warm, white light with a clear finish — adding spectacular sparkle to your indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 540 lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This energy saving bulb has an estimated annual energy cost of $4.07 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.