- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Philips EcoVantage 53-Watt PAR30L flood light light bulb replaces a 75-Watt incandescent
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Provides a bright, white light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
From the manufacturer
Philips is one of the trusted lighting brands. Since 1891, Philips has been synonymous with high-quality, reliable, innovative technology that improve people’s lives. The Philips brand is licensed to Signify, for lighting products and services. Philips is Signify’s primary brand for lamps and other lighting products for both professionals and consumers. Signify products carrying the Philips brand cover the complete range of lighting applications, from home, office, and industry to street lighting, horticulture, sports, and more.
Style:PAR30 Floodlight – Long Neck
This dimmable 53-watt bulb brings bright, warm, white light with a clear finish — adding a spectacular sparkle to your indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb 2900-Kelvin is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures. The dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This long-lasting bulb shines for up to 3.8 years, with estimated annual energy cost of $6.38 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.