- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Energy efficient: Philips Indoor BR40 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $7.83 (based on an average usage rate of 3 hours per day)
- Eco friendly: These Philips BR40 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Versatility: Providing comfortable warmth in a number of locations, these Philips BR40 Heat Lamp light bulbs can be used in either recessed or track lighting and are ideal for bathrooms
- Does not ship to California
- Heat lamp: Philips BR40 Heat Lamp light bulbs use infrared technology to provide comfortable warmth indoors
- Compatibility: These Philips Indoor BR40 Light Bulbs fit in a medium screw base. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips Dimmable CFL light bulbs are for non connected use only
From the manufacturer
Philips BR40 Heat Lamp Light Bulb
Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
- Medium Base
Philips 250-Watt BR40 heat lamp light bulb is ideal for use in recessed can or track light fixtures. They provide comfortable warmth using infrared technology and are great for us in bathrooms. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.