- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Upgraded Brightness to 1050 Lumens—Compared to normal A19 smart bulbs, 3Stone A21 smart bulb is made of more solid material and with brightness to 1050 lumens which is 30% much brighter to light up your whole room, equivalent to traditional 100W bulbs. More than 16 million colors are available to choose from to suit your mood anyhow.
- 2700K-6500K Tunable White— With variations in color temperature available on this smart bulb, it gives you a full range of white from a warm 2700k light to a cool 6500k daylight. Certified 100% Perfectly Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and can be voice-controlled. Group Settings also available to control two or more bulbs.
- Built-in Scenes & Timer Option Available— Total 8 built-in scenes are available for you to choose based on your specific needs anywhere and anytime with simply one click. You can also create customized schedules to turn the bulb with a timer function.
- Easy to Install—There are 3 steps to start your smart life. Scan the QR code to download the APP “Smart Life”, install the lamp, and use the APP to control the Wi-Fi bulb(No Hub Required). Confirm your WiFi is set to 2.4Ghz instead of 5Ghz the first time you install this WiFi bulb, and that a simple on/off flip switch, rather than a dimmer switch, would be ideal for this smart bulb.
- Energy Saving and Quality Certified— ETL Certificated. Reduce power usage by up to 80%. Rated life span over 250000 hours, which reduces the frequency of re-lamp. No Lead or Mercury and No UV or IR. We are so proud of our product quality so we promise 3-Years Warranty. Contact us if you meet product problems, we promise you to get perfect service and 100% Satisfaction.
Color Temperature: 2700K-6500K
Input Voltage: AC 120v
Lumen/Kit: 1050 lm
WiFi Standard: 2.4G 802.11b/g/n
Working Temperature: -40°F-112°F
Lamp Lifetime: 250000 Hours
Regulatory: ETL Certified
Enjoy You Smart Life With 3 STONE
- 3 Stone Wi-Fi Smart RGBCW Bulb is a part of 3Stone’s continuing pursuit for creating Solid & Smart & Safe home products for our customers. Remote control your Smart Bulb anytime and anywhere.
- This Smart RGB Bulb help create a warm atmosphere for your family and friends, one of the best choices for enjoying a smart life.
- Enjoy a Solid & Smart & Safe Smart Home Life with us.
Better energy saving performance, this 10W LED is equivalent to the 100W warm white traditional incandescent with up to 80% less energy consumption.
ETL-listed for top quality and safe operation, doesn’t contain any mercury, UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation. We are so proud of product quality so we promise 3-Years after-sales service.
Note: When used as an RGB bulb, the brightness will decrease. If you need maximum brightness, please turn to white.
About Smart Life APP
- Step 1: Search “Smart Life” on Phone or Scan the QR code on User Manual to download it.
- Step 2: Connect the bulb to your local 2.4G WIFI with your phone connecting to it.
- Step 3: Set up your Smart Life account. Add Device>Lighting devices and confirm the device in the App.
- Step 4: Easy Mode or AP Mode(Press on/off button of the device 3 times)
Tips about APP
- You can use the free app to create schedules / Timer to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime.
- Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed and light up anytime when you want.
Connect with Alexa
- Step 1: Log in Alexa App, choose Skills, and search “Smart Life”.
- Step 2: Select Smart life in the search results, and then click the Enable skill.
- Step 3: If the account has been bound, click on Disable Skill and click on Enable to bind a new account.
- Step 4: Input your account registered for Smart Life App
Q&A about Alexa
- Cannot voice control?
- Please name the smart bulb without Arabic numerals or special characters, it is better to name the smart bulb with the names which are easy to understand.
- Please check whether the Wi-Fi network is still 2.4GHz.
- More questions contact with seller service.
Guide about APP
Tips about APP
Connect with Amazon Alexa
Q&A about Alexa