- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- PAR 20 Halogen Bulbs offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in an angle of 30 degrees
- PAR20 dimmable Halogen flood light with a bright white, high quality beam – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours
- Direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps / Energy saving / Mercury-free / Consistent lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal halogen flood 39 Watts light
- Use for: Indoor and outdoor display and accent applications / Showroom merchandise / High light output from small fixtures / Track Lighting / Small recessed cans / Replacement of R20 lamps
- Contains: 1 x PAR20 Dimmable Halogen Reflector Flood Bulb / 39 Watts / 2850 K / 120 Volts / E 26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen Bulb warm-white
Sylvania 16104 Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 Halogen Wide Flood, 30 -Degree beam angle. This is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting and small recessed cans. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. The halogen PAR20 is designed to replace a small incandescent flood, also known as an R20. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Sylvania Capsylite halogen PAR floods also feature SPL optics. SPL is a patented optical system that provides consistent, uniform performance from bulb to bulb. SPL shapes the light to provide a more even distribution of high level light across a broad area. The Sylvania Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 halogen is just one of a family of products that are proudly made in WInchter, Kentucky.