- HID Bulbs produce high output for their size making them a compact powerful & efficient light source
- HID Bulbs are used for general lighting, professional lighting fixtures, growing applications
- HID bulbs put out around 3-5 times greater output (lumens per watt) than traditional halogen bulbs
- Osram Sylvania ED28 bulb, 250W,
- Base: E39 Mogul Screw, Rated Life (hours): 10000, Color Temp: 4200K, Luminous Flux (LM): 20000
Sylvania MH250/U/ED28 250w E39 Base 4200k M58/E Metalarc Metal Halide lamp
Sylvania MH250/U/ED28 250 watt, E39 mogul base (1.53 inch diameter), ED28 shape, metal halide lamp The MH250/U/ED28 has a color temperature of 4200K and a average life of 10000 Hours.